Memories are not enough: Let's try another way

Memories are not enough! Let's try another way.....
I was a little girl when I got into the higher institution, no clear directive just a mission to read, settle and graduate. The time has passed now, "4" years countedly gone in the twinkle of an eye.
    Schooling in a private yard wasn't difficult as opposed to staying home, the fun was a hundred percent, irrespective of the strict and coercive rules which somehow made the days even more exciting. Looking back, I marvel at the rules broken by people or even by myself in my own terms. Lessons learnt, maybe not from personal experience but from others cannot be forgotten.
     Being a person who enjoys staying in front of the camera, I have a hundred and one pictures of myself with 60% of my coursemates, it wasn't a conscious effort but it did happen. Albeit I'm glad. Going through an album, I cannot help but welp at the pictures I took back at school. These pictures are refreshing memories and recounting events as goosebumps charades my skin. I sent a sticker with hugs to a coursemate who genuinely added to my academic performance and in his words, "I'd collect it on graduation day". Tears welled my eyes and I was burdened. What really happened to saying ''i'd collect it in class''? Is that over too?? Omdsss...
 Oh! "What a dramatic girl" you'd say, This isn't drama, it's just expressiveness that comes with the realization that you might not meet these people anymore. Chances are thread slim. 
   Reality indeed hit me. I could take different pictures with me everyday and explain the occurrence behind each of them, but does it really matter? Time is far-fetched and it's ticking.Truth is people are moving on but I'm taking baby steps.
       I try not to dwell on replaying events but I guess that's why it's called "memories" right?? It'd always come and to stay yet I insist we try another way;
πŸ¦‹• to keep that bond
πŸ¦‹• to reconnect 
πŸ¦‹• to avoid loosing touch
πŸ¦‹• to live, love and laugh
πŸ¦‹• to protect one another 
Let's go over it again..... However, while making an alternative or recovering our way from time far spent, we should make the most of the moment we have till a better means can be discovered. The times are precious and it's evergreen πŸ’š

Note: it's nice having you around again ❤️
Have fun and dont forget to leave a comment below.
Sayo✨

Comments

  1. If this isn't the truest thing. Life indeed moves on but what we can hold in to are the memories if time spent together. This is why I love making videos, I get to remember the voice, facial expression and the event surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is a journey and the journey per time is the destination. If you're in a hurry to get to a "Destination" before you enjoy it, you will miss the most important part which is the journey.
    Take pictures, take videos, impact lives, create memories, live your life.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a a beautiful piece. I'm glad I'm a part of your memory and you're part of mine.
    God will see us through
    ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing piece here!
    I'm reminded of my coursemate who left for another school just after our first year. I didn't get a chance of say goodbye to him and give him a last hug. I miss him every single time he crosses my mind.πŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so true. An amazing piece ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Memories tho...
    Taking pictures or videos constantly is so much fun 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. This honestly, is a real place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so true. An amazing place ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. 😭😭 Who is cutting Onions?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one great piece of writing
    Permission to read again 😩

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When should you cry?

•Getting over him ^_^