Shower Moment! ๐Ÿง–๐Ÿšฟ

Everything happened under an improvised shower. (Bucket and bailer). It was so hot even if there was power supply and there I was in the bathroom feeling the need to relieve myself of the heat that stressed my skin out. So! A shower would have worked perfectly but for conditions, I made use of a (bucket and bailer). 
  I poured a big bailer of water from my head to my toes. I repeated this process, it was soothing. I continued the process as I filled my big bucket an extra time and soon I started creating magical pictures in my head. The moment was beautiful, I didn't want it to end. It was like I was living a fantasy but under water.
   It started as I saw myself in fair magical cities that I'd love to visit. [Bora Bora, Maldives, Italy, Taiwan] and frankly countries with the bioluminescent water. Since I had read about all of them, it became a dream and something I most look forward to. Love it!๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’™
  Under the devised shower, I had seen myself in my early 20's (24-26) working my career just as I want it. I wore a black pants trousers, a lilac fitted chiffon top to pair with a black patent heels and a black TM luxury bag to match it. I had an expensive bulb weave on and a smacking MAC red lipstick on. In my head, my Audi (dream car)is parked closed to my glass office. The feeling is bliss! ๐Ÿงš
   In the middle of showering, my squared imagination and affirmative pictures came to a halt when I got distracted but the thought of the bioluminescent water hit me and made me want to press further. I found my space again and in no time I was in my house. A duplex painted black with vintage interior and my room decorated with light butterfly designs and a coffee table by the window side just how I love it. 
    Now! All of this isn't clichรฉ. This is my imagination. It's how I've pictured my life to be 4-5 years from now. I want the ambition, all the luxury, the fun, the travel/trips with my girlfriends all over the world, and my own space. I most certainly already got that, Yes! In my imagination. So now, I have to focus on how to channel my imagination to a reality through hardwork as it's a beautiful one. The "make up" shower gave me all of these, how much more an actual shower. 
` It's the power of the mind and choosing to believe what you want to. It wasn't in my intention to imagine but it came and i made the most of it, I'm hoping you too can.
Luv!

Comments

  1. Nice write-up Girl��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Imagination does come true. But then, it is the subconscious mind that is responsible for imagination. .. what follows is to begin the process of creation - transforming the imagined to reality. This is where one needs to stay focused. Many things will come into play to: distract, frustrate and weaken one's resolve, but you just have to stay focused. And in no time, you find yourself celebrating the realisation of your imagination. For further inspirations, read Andrew Wommack's "The Power of Imagination" (Search Google). May God bless your resolve to excel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When should you cry?

Memories are not enough: Let's try another way

•Getting over him ^_^